Microsoft Windows Server 2016 will be moving to a core licensing model. MetrixData360’s Mike Austin presented via webinar on the impact this will have for organizations. This event was well attended and we have had numerous requests for the content to be made available for on demand viewing. Click below to watch the presentation.
Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Core Conversion Optimization Offer
Our overall analysis of more than 17,000 Windows servers is that the actual price increase in Windows Server Licensing Changes is in excess of 24%
Here’s What is Included
- A $9500 USD, one time fee to review your Windows Server deployments and provide a report on how to optimize your server licenses.
- We Will Utilize MAP, RV Tools or Block 64 (included in the fee) to build Data set.
- Your technical team run MAP/RV Tools. MetrixData360 will provide Guidance for Block 64 assist with installation.
- MetrixData360 analyses your license position and creates an optimized license model for current (2012 rules) and future (2016 Cores).
- MetrixData360 will analyze your data and Build a 2003 assessment (preparation for Migration) Report.
- Finally, MetrixData360 will create a custom, Core Grant model and prepare your asks to Microsoft.